Recommend a printer

massey 6480

Have a wireless brother printer here . Was a great printer till window`s 10 came along . Now cant get it to connect wireless . Seems to be a common issue with using windows 10 and brother printers
As title wireless printer that won’t break bank.

Cruiser

IT director told us to get these during lockdown (obviously claimed it back). Was happy enough with it when I needed to print something. Handy to have scanner too. Printers are cheap. It's the ink where they get it back.
https://www.currys.ie/ieen/computin...s-all-in-one-inkjet-printer-10167992-pdt.html
Have an oldish wireless printer but can’t get it to connect to network it’s still on original internet of yrs ago. So think handiest to go for something as n ur link. Is there a dearer printer with cheaper ink? Thanks.

Burdizzo

Have an oldish wireless printer but can’t get it to connect to network it’s still on original internet of yrs ago. So think handiest to go for something as n ur link. Is there a dearer printer with cheaper ink? Thanks.
I'm no IT expert, I was just meant all makes of printer are cheap and they get it back on the ink. Bit like power tools and batteries. You can try spurious ink cartridges maybe

nashmach

I'm glad Burdizzo mentioned ink as some of these printers have crazy prices. Make sure whatever you get the ink is shared with several models and that you can get it online and in a shop.

Local stationery shop did refillable cartridges here at one stage but that was a very old printer.

If your budget allows go for Laser jet over Inkjet too.

candor

Moderator/IT Guy
I bought a second hand hp black and white laser printer for €20 with 90% toner left. It connects to the network via Ethernet cable and I can print wirelessly from a laptop.

For any colour prints I need I can get that done in the local print shop.