Refurbished iPhones

Anyone buy a refurbished iPhone lately and what was your experience like?
Bough a refurbished Samsung galaxy. Had a new screen fitted. Did not last too long before screen cracked. (had it in a good case). IBrought it to a guy in Arklow shopping center and he put a new screen on it and put *shock padding* behind new screen. Never cracked after that. My point is a refurbished phone like a lot of things depends on the guy who does the refurb.

I bought a refurb Samsung s6 and it was very poor. It worked great for a few weeks and then the glitches started and the battery life was tiny.

Lads in work have bought several phones over the years off swappie I think it is . Get on fine with them . Brother bought one and it was faulty from day one they took it back and sorted it no hassle but he wouldn’t buy another .
Anyone buy a refurbished iPhone lately and what was your experience like?

Daughter got one off swappie and all her mates get them too. Can get them with new batteries too which is important if they're iPhones
+1 for swappie. Bought an iPhone 8 Plus off them and it is flying it. Brother bought a few phones off them and happy out

Lads in work have bought several phones over the years off swappie I think it is . Get on fine with them . Brother bought one and it was faulty from day one they took it back and sorted it no hassle but he wouldn’t buy another .
I don't get it, if they sorted it without hassle I'd be inclined to deal with them again for that reason alone. A brand new device can and often is faulty from day one but getting issues sorted without hassle is just good customer service which is worth more. It's easy to recommend a seller when the product is perfect from day one, but every single seller has to deal with faulty devices new or refurbs and how they handle that is what sets them apart.

Back