Replacing cubicles for sucklers

Basho

Hi, we were in dairy but got out years ago and kept the sucklers, they have broken all the old cubicles, wear and tear.
Anyone recommend a good strong cubicle?
Currently we have a mixture of the mushroom type and old style with two legs in the ground.
I don't think the ones bolted to the wall would be strong enough.
Thanks

Hi, we were in dairy but got out years ago and kept the sucklers, they have broken all the old cubicles, wear and tear.
Anyone recommend a good strong cubicle?
Currently we have a mixture of the mushroom type and old style with two legs in the ground.
I don't think the ones bolted to the wall would be strong enough.
Thanks
Although not suckers I rate my teemore cubicles,my cows are housed 365 and with an average weight of 825kg will give the cubicles a similar hammering.

I would have recommended our cubicles up to last year but I have had to replace a lot of the brackets holding on the cubicles to the horizontal support since. All the ones behind the slats failed (the brackets failed not just bolts).
I went for ones that had room to let calves walk through them and we haven't ever had an animal get stuck. All (fairly big) sucklers here.

I bought drinkers from teemore last year and they are excellent, just make sure you order in good time.

Back