Retrofit boom suspension

leoh

Hi guys im thinking about fitting this to a mf 935 self leveling loader....did any of u guys do it before it looks handy enough ....but could u send me a photo of ur finished job as im keen to know were u positioned it and i would also love to see were it was positioned on the factory fitted loader and wat would a kit cost thanks guys

Hi guys im thinking about fitting this to a mf 935 self leveling loader....did any of u guys do it before it looks handy enough ....but could u send me a photo of ur finished job as im keen to know were u positioned it and i would also love to see were it was positioned on the factory fitted loader and wat would a kit cost thanks guys
Dont need to buy a kit

Get 2 x 1l accumulators and T them together then T them to the lift side hydraulics with a lever valve so you can isolate if needed
The trick will be getting the correct pressures for the accumulators
I'd guess youd want something like 25 bar and 40 bar🤷‍♂️

Thanks headcase how do u mean lift side is it the side were pipes are connected from tractor to loader

I keep looking at videos and pictures of new loaders on tractors but can never see accumulatiors or anything on them

I keep looking at videos and pictures of new loaders on tractors but can never see accumulatiors or anything on them
Accumulators are usually hidden in the loader cross member that’s out towards the end of the loader.

Id be careful with such a project - you’re dealing with a lifting machine that people might walk under and also dealing with high pressure oil which can be deadly.

Yea just seen a picture on the quickie webpage and ur right cork they are tucked under the cross section thats why u never see them ......would anone know wat size tanks to buy or would it be one or 2 .....it was 2 in the quickie pic

Thanks headcase how do u mean lift side is it the side were pipes are connected from tractor to loader
He means the pipe that goes into the bottom of the ram and not the one that goes in near the cap/ end the rod comes out!

You could get away with one accumulator, most loaders just have one. Two at different pressures makes sense but next door have one on their MX and that works ok, can't remember exact size but think its 1.2L at 35 bar.

He means the pipe that goes into the bottom of the ram and not the one that goes in near the cap/ end the rod comes out!

You could get away with one accumulator, most loaders just have one. Two at different pressures makes sense but next door have one on their MX and that works ok, can't remember exact size but think its 1.2L at 35 bar.
What's the benefit of 2 at different pressures?

Can u get a massey or quicke one online that would fit behind the cross shaft cover so it would be out of sight or does it have to be connected to the main up down ram

Can u get a massey or quicke one online that would fit behind the cross shaft cover so it would be out of sight or does it have to be connected to the main up down ram
I'm sure you could get the Quicke version but the price might put you off, Massey loader is a Quicke in red.

Back