rugby world cup

i bet the refs breath reeks of onions and cheap wine :angry:

was a though call on warburton, but wales played like champions, hard luck lads :sad:

What was that? :confused1: France with a man extra and superior set piece were hopeless and didn't deserve anything. Sending off was a fair call I think and it ruined the game for Wales. Priestland was a huge miss, Hook had a shocker and Jones didn't want to be there, 103 tests and didn't have to bottle when it counted most.

Hoping tomorrow will be better game to watch.

missed kicks cost us:crying:

definitely, but the players can hold their heads up high with the performance, if they didn't feel pressure before that they certainly have now, and stood up brilliantly, maybe jones should have stood up for the drop goal at the end but really tough thing to do. think the ref could have given a yellow, but as the commentary were pointing out,if he had broken the guys neck what would we be saying :001_unsure:

Good show from nz, be interesting to see what form france are on next week. The bronze final will certainly be worth the watch too.

Good show from nz, be interesting to see what form france are on next week. The bronze final will certainly be worth the watch too.

NZ were excellent, its a shame Carter is missing though. I hope they win it now cause France don't really deserve it, especially after yesterday but I wouldn't be surprised if France beat them. The players must be running on empty at this stage, big intense games every weekend. I'd say Wales and Australia need this game like a hole in the head, a bit cruel to make them play again.

:confused1: That was a brilliant game, intensity, drama:thumbup1:

Delighted NZ won but France were very unlucky and deserved to win on the day really, over the whole tournament though NZ deserved it, no question.

I'll drag up this thread for the 2019 version starting next week. Should be some cracking games over the next month and a half:clap:
download.jpeg

Really liked this photo of Tadhg Furlong and his father taken from a series of cheesy photos featuring the Irish squad
https://www.the42.ie/ireland-team-portraits-rwc2019-4808252-Sep2019/

Good result. Scots were poor. Best thing was the amount of players who got a game, keeps everyone in the squad happy and strong competition for places.

Great start but it s worrying to see Sexton and Murray having problems so early. I would see them as crucial to our hopes of success.
Rory best was unreal 80 minutes is great going dor him

Well deserved from Japan
Kearney got a nasty swipe and had to go off. Its a pity the ref didnt cop that one as the game was in the balance at that point.
All the momentum was with Japan, and Ireland look tired from very early on. Id say humidity is going to be a real problem for our lads

Back