Sandblasting options??

Was only asking the same the other day. Smaller straight silage trailers are getting rarer, we’ve some 2002 redrocks that are very straight, but paint is starting to let them down, if it was done now along with a few other jobs (bushes/pins & brakes) they’d probably do another 20 years. What would it cost to get someone to blast, prime and paint a 16ft trailer? Would it be worth the purchase (and hardship) of buying your own pot?
The friends down the road got their 2 herrons done by this crowd. They made a good job of it.

Screenshot_20210420-194203.png

Last edited:
Was only asking the same the other day. Smaller straight silage trailers are getting rarer, we’ve some 2002 redrocks that are very straight, but paint is starting to let them down, if it was done now along with a few other jobs (bushes/pins & brakes) they’d probably do another 20 years. What would it cost to get someone to blast, prime and paint a 16ft trailer? Would it be worth the purchase (and hardship) of buying your own pot?
Give a spin in next time your in buckleys.
There doing a lot of tankers lately

Hi I was using a drill iron brush the other day on a cattle crush-it took forever.:-/
Only days afterwards I was thinking about maybe sandblasted attachment for my volmac power washer (3600psi/4.5gpm), I'm really thinking about getting it for the old cast iron gates around farmyard for a proper pre paint job..there seems to lots of different prices for the sandblasted attachment any advice appreciated.
Also on the comments above with a mask/googles can I just use normal sand I get in co-op? Cheers

I use a dual induction sandblaster for all my odds and sods, i use crushed glass grit and it does the job lovely on old parts.

I use an Apollo sandblaster that doesn't use a pressure vessel, means i can top-up abrasive and i don't need an air dryer.

does the job.

Back