Seen for sale...

A MF with a difference..http://parristractors.com/used-farm-machinery/details.php?src=1&id=93672
1.jpg

Looks like an old industrial Massey with steering wheel mounted other way about. The bonnet looks like a 203 ??? Can’t be sure of model. Manchester built machines.

She looks a little short in horsepower to me.:scared:
Makes ya think when you notice the attachment point of most front loaders have so little material supporting them at the fulcrum point. Not as obvious on a conventional bonneted tractor. Remember when the old loaders used to run struts to the front axle casting ? Obviously the smart engineers figured a back axles connected bracket was a better job.

Yes,I always liked the super Duncan,whatever it was fitted on.
Funnily enough I never rated that cab, but only ever was a passenger or an onlooker with them very rarely drove one, I did drive them with their own cab and found it to be one of the upsides of a very mediocre tractor.

Funnily enough I never rated that cab, but only ever was a passenger or an onlooker with them very rarely drove one, I did drive them with their own cab and found it to be one of the upsides of a very mediocre tractor.

Had a 290 from new with the Duncan,neighbour had a 6610 with the same,not the greatest passenger cabs,very narrow,I spent enough time stood in them.

Back