Seen for sale...

Must put a lot more pressure on the pivot point than was ever intended
I imagine it would drive like the old Michigan 35B's with the long loader arms, when the bucket was full the loader arm was in control of the steering, get on a bit of a side slope and the thing would crank downhill and the steering rams hadn't the power to keep it straight.

I wouldn't like to be driving this yoke😯
We had a similar set up years back, it was ok for what it was at the time, think our loader was a mil. Neighbour had a farmhand on a benford, had it for years, biggest problem was the gearbox. Don't recall the centre pivot being any trouble on either.

If your doing a dumper loader conversion your best off with a power shuttle swivel dumper as they’ve a narrower track,I’m on the lookout for a 4t swivel power shuttle or hydrostatic dumper,has to be cheap though.

We had a similar sized Herron that could be knocked down to a flatbed, very useful trailer and nice to tow but the paintwork was disappointing. It was like it hadn't been primed properly.
have exact same trailer as in the ad. lovely trailer to travel on the road but is a pain in the hole to take off and put back on the silage sides as some of them became warped over time. decided to leave the sides on even for grain. also stops the trailer from being taken away during beet season.

also the trailer in the ad i know very well. borrowed it ourselves a couple years back. its well looked after. they bought it on the same day dad bought his herron off the same lads. my old man reckoned they got the better of the 2 trailers.
only negative for them herron's imo is the latches. they never seem to allow the tailgate to close right. you're always left having to jam on the brakes to get it to close. if they had the simple spring and chain/bar setup, be much better than those hydraulic rams

Is the price not a bit low for a 2015 Fendt and I thought all Fendt's had Vario gear boxes by 2015:confused:
Late registered, they stopped making that model a good few years back. A cheap way to boost your social status, even if you do have to buy a few tuxedos for driving it

Back