Seen for sale...

Danube

They are likely using car hubs and wheels and the braking system will be poor and not really legal to sell on a new trailer since 2012.
Thanks for that. I suppose there that's the reason they are priced that keenly.

He has one here that says it's compliant with the new laws. I suppose that would be the way to go if I was to make a purchase.

Mike

Thanks for that. I suppose there that's the reason they are priced that keenly.

He has one here that says it's compliant with the new laws. I suppose that would be the way to go if I was to make a purchase.
Absolutely, that one has proper trailer axles, proper hitch and brakes in all wheels that will actually work.

Wouldn't mind having one of those in the yard
She has nearly very extra on the list! 😍

Its nearly the twin of my one.your right tho re the extras all its missing is the extra fuel tank ,step lights ,air ,front linkage and pto
Would be a lovely tractor for someone... Our one has extra fuel tank electric mirrors, three manual spools and an aftermarket front linkage... but is only 40k and has no front suspension, step lights or air😟

Mf 7715

Would be a lovely tractor for someone... Our one has extra fuel tank electric mirrors, three manual spools and an aftermarket front linkage... but is only 40k and has no front suspension, step lights or air😟
Those 64’s are pre wired for the step lights, look under the cab at the step and u should see them probably tied back with a grey plastic cover cable tied over the plug one on each side.

Those 64’s are pre wired for the step lights, look under the cab at the step and u should see them probably tied back with a grey plastic cover cable tied over the plug one on each side.
Ya I think it is I am thinking of putting them on don’t know how much of a difference they make do

I will take a photo of ours tomorrow. We fitted the step lights after..ours has 4 spools front links pto .40 k front susp. Dot matrix screen.no extra fuel tank tho and it needs it .massey want a arm and a leg for it tho
Some spec! Ah tbh for wat we use it for it has loads of spec for us the only thing I would like is front suspension but I reckon a weight block on the front links would be a cheap way I’d Sorting that out... ya then secondary ranks are like €500 but they have a 6/7 week lead time... our one got partially melted agitating inside in the shed one day due to a blow down in the exhaust... but we got to rebuild it ourselves for a couple of hours time

c4l

I will take a photo of ours tomorrow. We fitted the step lights after..ours has 4 spools front links pto .40 k front susp. Dot matrix screen.no extra fuel tank tho and it needs it .massey want a arm and a leg for it tho
For the extra fuel tank I would try Ned Murphy in Wexford. Friend of ours had gone to him in the past and were happy with them. Extremely tidy setup from what I heard

deniro

They should have had the second fuel tank as standard it wont do a days work without a refill at dinner time and soon as mine hits the red it has to be filled as well, it will cut out when it gets low working on anytype of incline or bumpy ground.

c4l

They should have had the second fuel tank as standard it wont do a days work without a refill at dinner time and soon as mine hits the red it has to be filled as well, it will cut out when it gets low working on anytype of incline or bumpy ground.
Thought the 4 cylinders were supposed to be fuel efficient

bagenal

An acquaintance has an Amazone Cirrus 4002 for sale

Attachments

• IMG-20210226-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0000.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG-20210226-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0001.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG-20210226-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0002.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG-20210226-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0003.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG-20210226-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0004.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG-20210226-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0005.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG-20210226-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0006.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 64

c4l

1614439532522.png
one for @jf 850 . me thinks since the popularity of that 16145 that was on agriland, gonna be an influx of them machines in the country if they can be found