Seen for sale...

Blizzard

What would lads say is the value of a Tighe 6 foot dyke bucket with 65mm pins? About 10 years old but like new, paint still on it with 7 perfect teeth.

indecisive sort

loader alone must be worth 6 k ?

priced one of those new without a loader in 2016 , 38 k including vat

lough

I was thinking as much.
I would price a new one and unless there's a good saving it's probably not worth it, unless the new one's aren't as well built it might be worth buying. I was thinking of getting a new 4ft digging bucket to replace my Geith bucket and I was looking at a neighbours Miller which are supposed to be the bees knees and I wasn't impressed. I done up my Geith and if the notion takes me some time I might even buy a used one to have it as a spare.

indecisive sort

Make a good yard tractor. I dont mind the dacias too much. Aren't they basically a cheap renault

Dacia are not bad at all and the new ones are almost handsome

Hattat are probably on a par with Tumosan quality wise but i dont think you would get a four year old Tumosan with loader for that money , I could be completely wrong however ?

MeathMassey3

Dacia are not bad at all and the new ones are almost handsome

Hattat are probably on a par with Tumosan quality wise but i dont think you would get a four year old Tumosan with loader for that money , I could be completely wrong however ?
They seem to be a good car from what the few friends that have them say. I'd say you could be right, I doubt a Tumosan could be got for that money. I've only ever seen a tumosan once at a tractor run in Ballywilliam. Are they any good, I take it there a copy of a fiat 80-90 Or 90-90?

eddie86

I'd say they're around 1500 new. To be fair the bucket is like new with hardly any work done. I was thinking 1000 + ?
I would say not much short of a new one if it has nothing done. Steel price rising too.
There's 3 different size tighe ditching bucket too if I remember correctly. Just make sure you price like with like.