Seen for sale...

Bog Man

Any thoughts on build quality or is it like everything, you get what you pay for? Some people on here seem to be getting on well with some of the economy brand disc harrows
I would be worried about the breakout force of the Pigtail . I have used Horsch since 2004 and I think the Trra Grip tine has a Breakout of 500Kg .When it trips the force drops to 150Kg .

Blue Ray

I would be worried about the breakout force of the Pigtail . I have used Horsch since 2004 and I think the Trra Grip tine has a Breakout of 500Kg .When it trips the force drops to 150Kg .
Thanks for that, it would be the most important consideration

Danube

Anyone running a compact telehandler like this?

Rusty Spade

Anyone running a compact telehandler like this?
I'm running a bit bigger but not much. Very handy machine around the yard, very tight turning circle as well. Mine is front mounted boom instead of side mounted so have a much better view of what I'm doing. She does a lot of work here from feeding to cleaning, 66hp and 4m boom but she hasn't let me down yet and I do push her to her limits a good bit.

Danube

Drove a 520 50 think it's a Perkins engine. Very handy. Friend has had it for 3 yes no issues
They look a handy job alright but it's the access that would put me off one. Not that I'm in the market for a compact telehandler. Just idle musings🤣

aidank

I'm running a bit bigger but not much. Very handy machine around the yard, very tight turning circle as well. Mine is front mounted boom instead of side mounted so have a much better view of what I'm doing. She does a lot of work here from feeding to cleaning, 66hp and 4m boom but she hasn't let me down yet and I do push her to her limits a good bit.

What model do you have a 2CX is it

aidank

No, a Kramer 750T. I'm not a machinery fanatic by any stretch but I love my Kramer.

a mighty fine machine, well wear. Pity they dont have R24 tyres under them, what size tyres are on yours

there is also a Kramer 1150 but that is a standard shovel, if it came as an 1150t I think it would be the ideal machine for farm work

Last edited: