Seen for sale...

JohnBoy

@Claas Grass did you get sorted for wide tyres?

Some amount of 650/65R38 duals going on saturday, surely they won't all make strong money. how much would it cost to get a pair of centres and a pile of lugs to weld on?

The Stig

Did anyone ever see one of these in use, or even in the flesh

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjYwMCwiaGVpZ2h0Ijo2MDB9fSwia2V5IjoicGhvdG9fMTg4MDE2ODI1In0=
Not seen one in use but my wife was asking me about buying a set up like this and it's pretty Pricey,much prefer to put the money towards a shed,even a second hand one.currently revamping a slatted shed anyway, continuous roll rubber mats coming tomorrow for it

towbar

This looks like value 🤔
Great tractor - young Maya Mahmood’s grandfather had it doing light work along with a wee Case but he died suddenly last week and those 2 tractors need to be shipped ASAP as he had a big tax liability and they need to be gone before the government seize them.

Ptk44

This looks like value 🤔
Tough. I’ve it bought. Rang and they said some fella from a farming forum was going to look at it tomorrow and expected to buy it. So I reckoned that was good enough for me and transferred the while lot lock stock and barrell there and then.
:clap::clap:

Funnily enough when I went to ring him back to make sure he got the money his phone had died. Always a nuisance when that happens. 😆😆

johndeere6920s

Does anyone message them for the craic?
I had a lady message me on snapchat telling me she wanted to show me her garden.
I had a bit of a laugh with it.
Although she cut the conversation when I started asking her did she know anywhere I'd get a hydrostat for a cvx.

aidank

Does anyone message them for the craic?
I had a lady message me on snapchat telling me she wanted to show me her garden.
I had a bit of a laugh with it.
Although she cut the conversation when I started asking her did she know anywhere I'd get a hydrostat for a cvx.
Have you a cvx feeling poorly

MeathMassey3

wasn't this valtras main attraction at its stand at the last ftmta show?