Seen for sale...

mfield

The 3350 is on its way to Cork. Went for 27k.

After seeing an invoice last weekend for some of the parts involved in doing the clutch, power steering orbitrol, front hydraulic pump and a few other bits and pieces that made sense while at it on a 2140, I was kind of thinking he'd nearly want the 34 to be at anything if doing it to the standard you say.

Whereabouts in Cork did it go to, do you know?

MeathMassey3

After seeing an invoice last weekend for some of the parts involved in doing the clutch, power steering orbitrol, front hydraulic pump and a few other bits and pieces that made sense while at it on a 2140, I was kind of thinking he'd nearly want the 34 to be at anything if doing it to the standard you say.

Whereabouts in Cork did it go to, do you know?
No idea. Haven't seen him yet this weekend. Might tip down to him this evening

Emg12

Rare to see one with such low hours. If genuine obviously.

MeathMassey3

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/zetor-crystal-12011/30170723 unusual to see adjustable wheel centres on one of this age and colour. The fronts appear to have been changed. The grill guard on the second tractor looks very similar to the ones made for new Ursus tractors by a man near here.
oh quick hide them, within 10 minutes of them being up a friend if mine spotted them and asked would I go half in on them, I'm not too keen on it, would certainly be an interesting machine but price is a bit steep.