Seen for sale...

I think i remember the add on dd for them in donegal dealer where they were 34 euro and sure probaly 5 for the loader if even
horrid light back end arms like a mf 135
19500 more than enough for it

Ah yeah I realise that but it's a pet hate of mine seeing lads describe stuff as mint when it's far from it, to me mint means it's virtually new or shop soiled, that's got a lot of work done, I'd say 10 years old at least, why else would hydraulic hoses and brake rams be replaced.
Seen a fiat advertised in the north yesterday described as mint and no rust.guess what small window in front of clutch all blistered and small holes in it.
Far from mint with no rust

Ah yeah I realise that but it's a pet hate of mine seeing lads describe stuff as mint when it's far from it, to me mint means it's virtually new or shop soiled, that's got a lot of work done, I'd say 10 years old at least, why else would hydraulic hoses and brake rams be replaced.
Its actually well over 15 years old,iv a 2006 one,and it has the mudguards over the wheels and that one doesn’t and the rear cross channel under the tailboard is turned inwards

Last edited:
Reactions: Bcl
I wouldn't think it has that much done, paint wasn't great on them but the paint is very good on that, light boxes are straight, mudguards are straight and both were prone to been damaged.

am i correct in saying Trima are more or less the same as QUICKEE ?

Trima were bought out by them eventually, I’m not sure at that age of a loader wether it was still a trima or a trima built by quicke, but the loader brackets on that look to be identical to the ones we had on our ts. The subframes were quicke but it had a trima 260 boom on them. The only difference was the bottom pin that locks the loader on was in a different place higher up for the trima, but the brackets also had the hole in the correct place to suit a quicke loader

Back