Seen for sale...

Anyone for a spurious McHale wrapper? If I remember correct, Mick the tyre man had this for sale for the last 2 years. I suspect that if you called the number and asked for Mick he'd say "speaking".

See hes advertising some adds as private in " swanlinbar area " .add @muckymanor posted is under the brother and then fbn trading

a slightly odd question but humour me please

do cows produce more dung in the housing they eat in or rest in ( cubicles ) ? , id have thought they tend to dung more upon rising from a cubicle ?

was in a mans yard the other day ( sold him straw ) who told me his young fella is hoping to get into dairying ( young fella twenty ) , they were talking about using one existing shed entirely for feeding , converting a hay shed and adjoining slatted shed into the cubicle area and creating a corridor out to the other shed where the cows would eat

the idea looked pretty clever but he seemed to have a lot more slurry space in the shed where he proposed feeding , i didnt want to say anything but he appeared to have at least 50% more storage where the feeding area was proposed yet the scrapers were going to run through the old hay shed and into the smaller tank of the older slatted unit

suppose when converting existing buildings, nothing will be perfect
If you were in my yard and I outlined a plan to you, I would expect you to point any flaws in my plan. A fresh pair of eyes can be a great help to a person's plan.

a slightly odd question but humour me please

do cows produce more dung in the housing they eat in or rest in ( cubicles ) ? , id have thought they tend to dung more upon rising from a cubicle ?

was in a mans yard the other day ( sold him straw ) who told me his young fella is hoping to get into dairying ( young fella twenty ) , they were talking about using one existing shed entirely for feeding , converting a hay shed and adjoining slatted shed into the cubicle area and creating a corridor out to the other shed where the cows would eat

the idea looked pretty clever but he seemed to have a lot more slurry space in the shed where he proposed feeding , i didnt want to say anything but he appeared to have at least 50% more storage where the feeding area was proposed yet the scrapers were going to run through the old hay shed and into the smaller tank of the older slatted unit

suppose when converting existing buildings, nothing will be perfect
Most of the poop seems to be dropped at the barrier where they feed

my apologies , i just realised i put that earlier post in completely the wrong section of this forum

should have been elsewhere , il delete if i can

I suppose put beside a horsch or a vaderstad it pales a bit, feckin covid I'd love to go for a spin and a look.
Just looking at the pics, the coulters look like they might be the week point. The trailed Lemken on DoneDeal looks a better machine but it is only 3.0m.

Just looking at the pics, the coulters look like they might be the week point. The trailed Lemken on DoneDeal looks a better machine but it is only 3.0m.
Have to be at least a 4m to be any progress. Ye wary of the single disc or the spring?

They are likely using car hubs and wheels and the braking system will be poor and not really legal to sell on a new trailer since 2012.
Thanks for that. I suppose there that's the reason they are priced that keenly.

He has one here that says it's compliant with the new laws. I suppose that would be the way to go if I was to make a purchase.

Thanks for that. I suppose there that's the reason they are priced that keenly.

He has one here that says it's compliant with the new laws. I suppose that would be the way to go if I was to make a purchase.
Absolutely, that one has proper trailer axles, proper hitch and brakes in all wheels that will actually work.

Back