Seen for sale...

I was thinking as much.
I would price a new one and unless there's a good saving it's probably not worth it, unless the new one's aren't as well built it might be worth buying. I was thinking of getting a new 4ft digging bucket to replace my Geith bucket and I was looking at a neighbours Miller which are supposed to be the bees knees and I wasn't impressed. I done up my Geith and if the notion takes me some time I might even buy a used one to have it as a spare.

Make a good yard tractor. I dont mind the dacias too much. Aren't they basically a cheap renault

Dacia are not bad at all and the new ones are almost handsome

Hattat are probably on a par with Tumosan quality wise but i dont think you would get a four year old Tumosan with loader for that money , I could be completely wrong however ?

Dacia are not bad at all and the new ones are almost handsome

Hattat are probably on a par with Tumosan quality wise but i dont think you would get a four year old Tumosan with loader for that money , I could be completely wrong however ?
They seem to be a good car from what the few friends that have them say. I'd say you could be right, I doubt a Tumosan could be got for that money. I've only ever seen a tumosan once at a tractor run in Ballywilliam. Are they any good, I take it there a copy of a fiat 80-90 Or 90-90?

I'd say they're around 1500 new. To be fair the bucket is like new with hardly any work done. I was thinking 1000 + ?
I would say not much short of a new one if it has nothing done. Steel price rising too.
There's 3 different size tighe ditching bucket too if I remember correctly. Just make sure you price like with like.

Wasn't @johndeere6920s looking for a yoke that could carry a few tools and go off-road :smitten:

Ad gone already

It's Kerry reg as well.

1621262857976.png

1621286792763.png
apparently the link doesnt work. ohh well
5k sterling for it. if it was here on this side of the irish sea, dad be all over it in a heartbeat. puts our 2 to shame. even still has all the glass

Last edited:
Back