Seen for sale...

The PTO shaft is about the only safe thing that I can see about it, looks like students built it on a budget.
Some of his stuff looks grand, the usual eastern knock offs but some of it you would wonder… I’ve passed the yard a few times and there’s a fair pile of gear sitting there. The mounted wrapper with manual controls and no cut and tie made me laugh, a long time since any like that were used around here

I've never seen a haybob quite like this before,
Something a bit more proper but I think is a bit overpriced. Have one ourselves parked in the back of the shed great little yoke to make a handy swarth

Presume it would be an import and that's how they were registered at the time, hardly be 28500 sold in Sligo
No it's a cork reg but as you say would be doing very well to get those numbers in Sligo.

Imported I'd say back in the 90s. Seen plenty of white cab 40 series reg'd in 95 and 96

I thought 95 would have been about the last registered myself just thought it must have been on a forecourt for a good while to be first registered in 98.

Grassmen must be the worst agri related media now.
It's basically just a salespitch for everything and no real user feedback on items just stats.
Pity really

And meanwhile smaller genuine Youtubers are getting their knuckles wrapped and the wrath of viewers if they dont declare that some item they got is linked to some minuscule commercial dealing they have!

I agree with you in case it comes across otherwise.

And meanwhile smaller genuine Youtubers are getting their knuckles wrapped and the wrath of viewers if they dont declare that some item they got is linked to some minuscule commercial dealing they have!

I agree with you in case it comes across otherwise.
I'd say its a case of whoever gives them the most amount of money they sing there praise.

Back