Seen for sale...

Anyone running a compact telehandler like this?
I'm running a bit bigger but not much. Very handy machine around the yard, very tight turning circle as well. Mine is front mounted boom instead of side mounted so have a much better view of what I'm doing. She does a lot of work here from feeding to cleaning, 66hp and 4m boom but she hasn't let me down yet and I do push her to her limits a good bit.

Drove a 520 50 think it's a Perkins engine. Very handy. Friend has had it for 3 yes no issues
They look a handy job alright but it's the access that would put me off one. Not that I'm in the market for a compact telehandler. Just idle musings🤣

I'm running a bit bigger but not much. Very handy machine around the yard, very tight turning circle as well. Mine is front mounted boom instead of side mounted so have a much better view of what I'm doing. She does a lot of work here from feeding to cleaning, 66hp and 4m boom but she hasn't let me down yet and I do push her to her limits a good bit.

What model do you have a 2CX is it

No, a Kramer 750T. I'm not a machinery fanatic by any stretch but I love my Kramer.

a mighty fine machine, well wear. Pity they dont have R24 tyres under them, what size tyres are on yours

there is also a Kramer 1150 but that is a standard shovel, if it came as an 1150t I think it would be the ideal machine for farm work

Last edited:
Probably wouldn’t be far of the price of an 18ft grain trailer but it would have the versatility. Local trailer dealer is ordering an 18 ton into stock for himself so might quiz him on a price.
Cheers, I tried my local lad but could be waiting to hear back, it would suit me as I only draw grain into the yard so don't need huge capacity and a dump trailer would be very useful. Do you know is it much of an ordeal to take on/off @gone

Anyone running a compact telehandler like this?
Not too bad a machine, rated to 2.4 tonne but they will only just lift this and will lift a wheel at 2.5 tonne, there's no leeway. a different machine to the 520 50, which is pretty bomb proof, not everyone likes how you have to climb over the wheel to get into a 520 50 though. the 527 isn't a bad machine. personally i think the 520 50 is the better design but you'd do well to find one with a 1100 hours on it like that one has.

Last edited:
Not too bad a machine, rated to 2.4 tonne but they will only just lift this and will lift a wheel at 2.5 tonne, there's no leeway. a different machine to the 520 50, which is pretty bomb proof, not everyone likes how you have to climb over the wheel to get into a 520 50 though. the 527 isn't a bad machine. personally i think the 529 50 is the better design but you'd do well to find one with a 1100 hours on it like that one has.
A great bit of info there. Thanks. I couldn't be expecting the aul lad to be getting in and out of a 520 50. That would be the main turn off for me personally.

Last edited:
Probably wouldn’t be far of the price of an 18ft grain trailer but it would have the versatility. Local trailer dealer is ordering an 18 ton into stock for himself so might quiz him on a price.
Know a man who ordered a grain trailer 3 weeks ago and it was canceled because they couldn’t give him a price until the end of this year.

Last edited:
No a man who ordered a grain trailer 3 weeks ago and it was canceled because they couldn’t give him a price until the end of this year.
If he wanted a grain trailer would he not have waited till he got a price. I doubt he would be under any obligation to buy if no price had been fixed

Cheers, I tried my local lad but could be waiting to hear back, it would suit me as I only draw grain into the yard so don't need huge capacity and a dump trailer would be very useful. Do you know is it much of an ordeal to take on/off @gone
I will send you a PM with the neighbour's number and Pat Broughan's

If he wanted a grain trailer would he not have waited till he got a price. I doubt he would be under any obligation to buy if no price had been fixed
Got a price paid his deposit and when the dealer put the order in he was told they couldn’t stand to current prices with the way costs are going. Got his deposit back

No a man who ordered a grain trailer 3 weeks ago and it was canceled because they couldn’t give him a price until the end of this year.
I was in a similar situation 6 weeks ago for a cattle trailer, I got a phone call about a cancelled order subsequently and was sorted with that. If it wasn't for that I was told they were going to be able to quote me in early November

The one with a mixer wagon is Carshall’s

Mine cost £1800 with a fully working body,haven’t seen one as cheap since,but I did bid on a none runner last week.🙄

Back