Seen for sale...

Didn't see the add but they said they were ate alive for it.
If the tractor was resprayed or tidied up it was definitely along time ago.i would think it was orginal.new set off ceat tyres on it to
I advertised mine last year and only had time wasters ringing, I thought at 29k it would be easy answer the phone, but I did also say I'd probably get more interest if I asked London for it as that seems to be the way to get lads.

I advertised mine last year and only had time wasters ringing, I thought at 29k it would be easy answer the phone, but I did also say I'd probably get more interest if I asked London for it as that seems to be the way to get lads.
What do you mean ā€˜ask London for itā€™?

Have never heard the term

Personally, I donā€™t like the bright colours, that said, I do think the Valtra t series look really well, in some colours, metallic grey or metallic silver with dark rims.
Ooh don't get me started. Clarkes had a beauty of a new n series in metallic grey and a lovely quickie loader in a few weeks ago. If I ever won the lotto i think its a valtra or fendt I'd go for.

Ooh don't get me started. Clarkes had a beauty of a new n series in metallic grey and a lovely quickie loader in a few weeks ago. If I ever won the lotto i think its a valtra or fendt I'd go for.

Back