Silage pictures and videos

I thought all this time I was doing it wrong 🤣
tbf i heard worse. when i was doing dump trailer work during spring, digger man was talking about his few years in new zealand. said one he worked for asked him to go mowing and off he went. half way done a field and his boss showed up to see the process. "what on earth you doing?" your man was doing the straights. "next field keep going around in circles. every time the mower is lifted, its not mowing" he said. same went for the rake and forager.

tbf i heard worse. when i was doing dump trailer work during spring, digger man was talking about his few years in new zealand. said one he worked for asked him to go mowing and off he went. half way done a field and his boss showed up to see the process. "what on earth you doing?" your man was doing the straights. "next field keep going around in circles. every time the mower is lifted, its not mowing" he said. same went for the rake and forager.
That's correct though purely from a productivity perspective.

When I top a field I start in the middle and work out just going round and round. It's way faster.

That's correct though purely from a productivity perspective.

When I top a field I start in the middle and work out just going round and round. It's way faster.
The booster shot had me bolyxed.
I was tilling a field during the week and I was going to set up the GPS for doing circles and just start in the middle of the field. It would have been dinner time before I would have to wake up in the ditch.

Back