skiing

i never tried it.
the bro skis, and snowboards, that is, when he is on hols.
mate dose too, they say its great.

im more of a feet on the ground kind of person tbh.
it also sounds like an awful lot of work for a holiday.

might try it sometime to see.

I built skilifts and worked as repair crew many years ago ,was good fun ,started working weekends when I was at school ,always went home to the farm though:thumbup1:

I built skilifts and worked as repair crew many years ago ,was good fun ,started working weekends when I was at school ,always went home to the farm though:thumbup1:

i ed say it would nt be the easiest job erecting ski lifts in such hilly terrien

i never tried it.
the bro skis, and snowboards, that is, when he is on hols.
mate dose too, they say its great.

im more of a feet on the ground kind of person tbh.
it also sounds like an awful lot of work for a holiday.

might try it sometime to see.

it a mighty trip to go on as ur up and way for the day , its also good fun to bring family and friends along , i often went with groups of up to 30 and i might have only knew 1 or 2 at the start of the trip

i ed say it would nt be the easiest job erecting ski lifts in such hilly terrien

it wasnt too bad actually as a lot of the work was done by helicopter ,concrete in for bases etc was all flown in and pylons put together then flown in ,we mixed by hand in the early days though
the best bit was getting away to the hill early before anyone else was on the go as I could have a play with my snowmobile :thumbup1::laugh:

it a mighty trip to go on as ur up and way for the day , its also good fun to bring family and friends along , i often went with groups of up to 30 and i might have only knew 1 or 2 at the start of the trip
keep it up while you can......:whistling:
for that will change..
the ski trips that is now.

might do it sometime alright.
its a form of a working holiday in a way tho.

its a great sport that all the family can do at their own speed ,not been skiing for years myself though :blushing:
I should though as I am still mates with the skilift owners ,maybe we should have a golden oldies day out :laugh:

Back