Sky & Now users

A bit off thread but I heard on the wireless today that sky can now offer a full package with no satellite dish,,
Am assuming it's broad band or fibre optic then ??

A bit off thread but I heard on the wireless today that sky can now offer a full package with no satellite dish,,
Am assuming it's broad band or fibre optic then ??

Hey Vern how do you connect to the router to listen to it?? most use the phone or the booter...............

Hey Vern how do you connect to the router to listen to it?? most use the phone or the booter...............

No idea mate,, we don't have sky,,,, I'm a tight git,,, the "kids" all want me to get it so they can watch football and boxing,, I've told em as they have their own houses n TVs now they can buy it them selves !!!
If I wanna watch footy I'll go pub,,, if I watch it at home the wife has too ask 9 million questions and what's the off side rule again,,,

Am assuming the new sky package with no dish sorts it all out , as I said it where on the radio earlier

Yes kodi on the internet
Well that fcuks that, barely able to see the F4F at times. I have a Kodi box but only use it occasionally for the rugby on Sky, lads use it for showbox but it will be buffering and loosing colour.

Well that fcuks that, barely able to see the F4F at times. I have a Kodi box but only use it occasionally for the rugby on Sky, lads use it for showbox but it will be buffering and loosing colour.
Cancel sky and get a satellite broadband

A few questions @headcase as we are seriously questioning sky's worth here in our house.
We mostly watch Netflix and Show box at this stage anyways wich run well off our present Internet ( mostly run well anyways)
When you say a satellite broadband do mean as a dish for it like sky and if so where and what sort of price. Is there a guaranteed good service with it.
Is it a kodi stick or kodi box you have. We did look into it before but we were told we had then to buy the package for the stations we wanted

I have used the kodi of a raspberry pi, got the dodgy box for the rugby as well and it needs an internet connection, there is a subscription charge if you want all the sky package, but it is a hell of a lot less than what Sky charge.

A few questions @headcase as we are seriously questioning sky's worth here in our house.
We mostly watch Netflix and Show box at this stage anyways wich run well off our present Internet ( mostly run well anyways)
When you say a satellite broadband do mean as a dish for it like sky and if so where and what sort of price. Is there a guaranteed good service with it.
Is it a kodi stick or kodi box you have. We did look into it before but we were told we had then to buy the package for the stations we wanted
I got a amazon firestick and downloaded kodi to it,we got a half decent broadband here so its fine

Check this out
http://www.broadbandeverywhere.co.uk/page/footprint

I have used the kodi of a raspberry pi, got the dodgy box for the rugby as well and it needs an internet connection, there is a subscription charge if you want all the sky package, but it is a hell of a lot less than what Sky charge.
I havent come across a sub charge
I can get all sports and films,I'll be honest and say i havent tried to look for the discovery channels

All i know is sky better come up with a real good deal if they want my custom anymore

When one looks at the likes of Forged in fire, Gold Rush, How its made and other such programs that discovery transmit the rest of the Sky package is only shite day tv............................

Back