Special offer's on tool's

massey 6480

Seen this , this morning. Very good value . Head alone cost me €100 a few years back . A damn handy bit of kit to have .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 142

Ptk44

Seen this , this morning. Very good value . Head alone cost me €100 a few years back . A damn handy bit of kit to have .
that is outstanding value.. paid 109 for the combination recently.. realised I was take down on the price though and got some money back after the event (€40) leaving net cost at 69 euro

drew

IMG_4069.JPG Got the 1/4" and 1/2" set to match my 3/8 delivered to the door from t for tools for €100 during the week, 2 nice sets the quarter is small enough but all that's needed really, the half comes with a combination spanner set from 7-19 in the top of the box! Thought it good enough value, looked on eBay and elsewhere before ordering and it was around 130 for just the half inch

massey 6480

Mikes link would be for the same gun I'd say . @Mike . There a dear gun alright. I have the older version here got it on eBay from the states as a bare tool . Bought 2 5amp batteries in the uk had the whole lot for under €300 . Have 3 chargers already so it worked out cheap enough for me . Mind if I didn't leave my original one on the side of the road one night it would have been even better :no:
Sounds ok but thats plus vat and it doesnt tell ya what model gun it is either

I presume this is the same kit at €615 plus vat. €525 is still a fair ball of money though

https://www.caulfieldindustrial.com...olt-m18chiwf12-1_2-impact-wrench-kit/p-g13745

Mike

Mikes link would be for the same gun I'd say . @Mike . There a dear gun alright. I have the older version here got it on eBay from the states as a bare tool . Bought 2 5amp batteries in the uk had the whole lot for under €300 . Have 3 chargers already so it worked out cheap enough for me . Mind if I didn't leave my original one on the side of the road one night it would have been even better :no:
I'd imagine they are one of the best guns out there, and as already said, the batteries are not cheap.

nick

I was buying a set but i see on some of the fb mechanic groups a load of them are snapping just between the shank and ratchet bit.