Special offer's on tool's

Dunno if it's value but guy I follow on adverts who imports in tools put up these DeWalt batteries today and few bits of gear too.
9ah 18v/54v

I suspect he's a lorry driver and buys the tools on the continent as a side gig. I got a tool I wanted off him I couldn't get in irl in Nov.

Based in courtown wexford.

Dunno if it's value but guy I follow on adverts who imports in tools put up these DeWalt batteries today and few bits of gear too.
9ah 18v/54v

I suspect he's a lorry driver and buys the tools on the continent as a side gig. I got a tool I wanted off him I couldn't get in irl in Nov.

Based in courtown wexford.

€159 plus vat here, probably a delivery charge too. https://www.powertoolhub.ie/products/dewalt-dcb547-18v-54v-xr-flexvolt-9-0ah-li-ion-battery

115mm Milwaukee Fuel brushless angle grinder for €139.95 for anyone interested, thumb switch version.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 18.22.59.png

115mm Milwaukee Fuel brushless angle grinder for €139.95 for anyone interested, thumb switch version.

View attachment 133912

Any good offers on tool chest drawers?

Anyone having delays with welding Ireland? Bought a bunch of stuff/ bit n pieces no real big item but I’ve no email saying when they will deliver the items. Last time there was delays they emailed saying it would be 5 days before they could deliver. I emailed them today but did not hear back yet…..

I think I’ll buy a tool chest next time there’s a sale on and there’s good value to be had

Anyone having delays with welding Ireland? Bought a bunch of stuff/ bit n pieces no real big item but I’ve no email saying when they will deliver the items. Last time there was delays they emailed saying it would be 5 days before they could deliver. I emailed them today but did not hear back yet…..

I think I’ll buy a tool chest next time there’s a sale on and there’s good value to be had
I assume for a couple of the websites above, they are only placing the orders from the wholesalers when they have X amount of online orders, I assume they are holding little if any stock

I ordered a few bits on the 5th and they arrived today.

Given the competitiveness of their recent online sales, I have bought a good few bits off them over the past 6 months, incl a Mig welder and large compressor.

Found them excellent to deal with and everything arrived within a week, sometimes quicker. A sloppy courier damaged the plastic guard on a bench grinder I got in their Black Friday sales last year. When I rang, there was no issues, and a replacement was delivered within 3 days, with the damaged one picked up.

Can’t fault them, and they have some of the best value I have seen online for tools.

Given the competitiveness of their recent online sales, I have bought a good few bits off them over the past 6 months, incl a Mig welder and large compressor.

Found them excellent to deal with and everything arrived within a week, sometimes quicker. A sloppy courier damaged the plastic guard on a bench grinder I got in their Black Friday sales last year. When I rang, there was no issues, and a replacement was delivered within 3 days, with the damaged one picked up.

Can’t fault them, and they have some of the best value I have seen online for tools.

I agree with everything you’re saying I have dealt with them in the past as well just wondering was I the only one experiencing delays!!

I’m not saying anything negative about them or putting them down it was just a general query in relation to my order if someone had similar issues. Thanks

I had 6 things , biggest being a box of rods , in case ye think that I'm.kuscling in on @whichwire , over the bank holiday weekend , and it required a slightly different payment method . I tried again layer, my basket showed up again , but I failed to make payment . Then basket contents disappeared, so I left it so .

Somewhat similar happened 12 months ago . I vouldnt get payment to go through for a 2300 watt Hitachi grinder . Left it so . They phoned me the next day , and took card payment over the phone . Very happy with that experience.

Back