Special offer's on tool's

Like most things one isn’t enough for me,two mag drills and a couple of good old pillar drills,I prefer the belt driven pillar drill as it slips the belt before snapping the drill bit when it snaggs,have a morse taper adapter to fit broaches use it far more than the mag drills.

The latest Chinese plasma tips that I ordered recently had an expected delivery date of March 17. They arrived today.
Didn’t examine them too much, can’t be too careful now...:lol:

The latest Chinese plasma tips that I ordered recently had an expected delivery date of March 17. They arrived today.
Didn’t examine them too much, can’t be too careful now...:lol:
I may got some ordered too i think,on the first outing of the lidl palsma i destroyed the tip and managed to break the spring on the earth clamp also

The eagle has landed. Needed the pull bar and my Teng impact ones were near impossible to read the size on and in a few different locations, these can stay in workshop.

Can never read the sizes on my sockets either, combination of bad marking and old age (poor eye sight). I have all mine now marked with yellow marker with sizes so read them no problem now.

Can never read the sizes on my sockets either, combination of bad marking and old age (poor eye sight). I have all mine now marked with yellow marker with sizes so read them no problem now.
Bacho socket set was hard to see the markings on the box with the little moulded writing so I gave the top of it a slight rub with tipex and you can see them quite easily. Should also work with black impact sockets fill the stamping in them

Back