Special offer's on tool's

A few nice electrical gadgets in lidl yesterday Thursday. Multimeter 12.99
Electrician style meters for 20 I think,the thermometer, a pen type voltage meter for a fiver etc etc

A few nice electrical gadgets in lidl yesterday Thursday. Multimeter 12.99
Electrician style meters for 20 I think,the thermometer, a pen type voltage meter for a fiver etc etc
Digital angle finder is a very handy addition for anyone fond of a welder and has a wild imagination...don’t forget to get a bale of toilet rolls too, they’re getting scarce...

URGENT.

can someone post up a link to tools that are a great deal so that loads of us can buy them and in my case end up buying them whether I need them or not. :laugh::laugh: :clap::clap:

@MF30 must be due a fair touch , from the Plasma cutters .
I must be one of the few didn't buy one.

Have many used theirs yet ?
Have a use for the pull bar tomorrow, as for the plasma ....someday.... got more as a hobby piece of kit in the future but you never know when it might get called out, like silage I'd prefer to be looking at it than looking for it.

Different ads on the same weekly paper...View attachment 75199 View attachment 75200
would that size washer be any good or how do you work out which one would suit, i have a portotechnica 2000 psi one here for years but its letting water into the oil now and is on the way out, its only used for washing calf feeders ant the boss uses it on the car all the heavy duty work is done by the wash down pump and a pto washer , the rating seem confusing now compared to yrs ago when psi was all that mattered

Anyone know much about Munich Tools.
Fella selling big drawer chests full of tools for £395. Claims they are usually 600.

Must be poor enough gear?
Mate of mine is buying.
Probably fine for a farm workshop mind you.Screenshot_20200315-190538_WhatsApp.jpg

Don't know anything about the quality but those sets are for sale through lots of non mainstream outlets for the last couple of years. 350 euros I think is cheapest I've seen them

Milwaukee M18ONEFHIWF34 18V Impact Wrench + 2 x 5Ah Batteries, Charger & Case

I bought one of these before xmas but not from this link. Someone on here gave a link to a better price where i could claim back the vat. Anyone got that link as a friend was using mine today and was so impressed that he now wants one of his own

Milwaukee M18ONEFHIWF34 18V Impact Wrench + 2 x 5Ah Batteries, Charger & Case

I bought one of these before xmas but not from this link. Someone on here gave a link to a better price where i could claim back the vat. Anyone got that link as a friend was using mine today and was so impressed that he now wants one of his own

Try Toolfix.ie in Dundalk, bought mine there, have good offers at times

Powertoolmate, ffx or sgs would be afew English ones worth a look. Powertoolmate is on eBay no sure about buying vat free off eBay tho

Does anyone know is the electric tin nibbler in lidl this week is any good Thinking of getting one if they were worth the money
If you do get one just be careful where you use it, most of them kick out sharp little crescents just waiting for a tyre or animals foot.

I sent the
Does anyone know is the electric tin nibbler in lidl this week is any good Thinking of getting one if they were worth the money
I sent the Queen in Monday morning to our local lidl and they had sold out in under an hour ..got the sister to try the lidl near her and the same thing

For those off you into your welding esspecially tig welding aluminium.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.pl/ulk/itm/183149703564

These Sherman digitig 206P ac/dc tig welders are the bargin of the century they are essentially the last generation version of the Jasic tig 200p ac/dc mini painted blue, with only 1 year warranty instead of 5 and about a 3rd of the price.
https://www.jasic.co.uk/tig-200-acdc-mini-360spin

The link i have put up is too the cheapest i could find them on ebay, but type in the welders name and various sellers come up with them all in a similar price bracket. Some of the best deals come bundled with a pedal too but they seem too have sold out but pedals can be had for around £50 seperately on ebay. There is cheaper places though too get them all retailers seem too be based in Poland though and ship from there. We have a thread over on the mig welding fourm about them. Which covers all the possible places you can get them, similarities between it and the jasics etc.

https://www.migwelding.co.uk/forum/threads/sherman-tig-jasic-in-disguise.93719/

lidl had a tiny grinder in recently, a pretty pointless toy of a yoke, but I bought it because the young lad has the drill with charger already and I'd seen something online I wanted to try out. around €30 for the grinder and battery.

upload_2020-6-11_12-32-48.png

I got a roloc adapter off ebay for about €10

upload_2020-6-11_12-34-14.png

Some chinese roloc discs for around €5

upload_2020-6-11_12-34-57.png

And shazam, a mini roloc sander/grinder. I've often seen them used in videos online, normally air powered but I don't like air grinders, using 3hp to run a tiny motor is just daft.

upload_2020-6-11_12-35-17.png

Back