Special offer's on tool's

The latest Chinese plasma tips that I ordered recently had an expected delivery date of March 17. They arrived today.
Didn’t examine them too much, can’t be too careful now...:lol:
@MF30 have you a link for those tips, also need the top ceramic piece on the gun , any ideas

Will try find a link but be honest they're pure shite. Ceramic tips come with a set. Id try to buy them from the Lidl spares website if you can find it, theyre very good tips.

Must buy a decent inverter welder if anyone spots any offer with black Friday around the corner :weld:
Have this one nearly 4 years, does a bit now and again but sits there in the shed a lot of the time which I’d say could be worse as there’d be damp getting into it.

it was 325 delivered when I got it off ept. I’d a parweld 160 before that which I see they do now too, I’d say it would still be going if it hadn’t been used cranked to the last welding wheel studs on a trailer one day...

Anyone looking for a 1" air impact gun, this seems good value to me, a proper named brand (CP) gun for the price of no brand rubbish.
I'm fairly sure that's the same as one I got a demo of last year, 550 of the local supplier, not sure was that plus or including, next one up was 950 + anyway.

It was no better than the second hand one I have 150 for of the lad in limerick. It may be a brand name but anyone in the know will tell you cp guns are not what they once were.

Anyone looking for a 1" air impact gun, this seems good value to me, a proper named brand (CP) gun for the price of no brand rubbish.
I’ve the short version a couple of years now from air impact and had no problems. The gun wouldn’t be over worked here just the odd wheel or tines etc. but very happy with it, it’s done everything I’ve asked and wouldn’t be without it now. The 200l 11/12cfm compressor runs it fine but I have 3/4” hose coming straight out of the end of the tank. Only ever struggled to keep up on an old lorry body taking off multiple rims with seized wheel nuts.
The only comparison I had was a very old gun I used a few times and a very cheap one we tried and handed back, and this one beats both from what I could tell.

Must buy a decent inverter welder if anyone spots any offer with black Friday around the corner :weld:
..https://www.wholesaleweldingsupplies.ie/index.php?route=product/category&path=833_69

How dare you!!!!! my steaks are cooked to perfection.

@candor €54

They had a few makita cordless tools that looked strong enough money
That's a good price, I think I gave 75 for the same one back 2/3 years ago. Should be good for "polishing" off those steaks...

It's not an amazing price, but not bad. I don't actually need one right now, but it can sit on the shelf until I kill another.

Any good deals going on cordless drill, impact driver, multitool, saws, planer etc? With decent batteries, say 5AH.

Back