Special offer's on tool's

Try Conlan oil in Athy for Milwaukee he has them priced very keen. Was tempted but I'm all Dewalt so to much hassle to change over.

Try Conlan oil in Athy for Milwaukee he has them priced very keen. Was tempted but I'm all Dewalt so to much hassle to change over.
Thanks - I'm at the fortunate stage in that I only have a blue bosch cordless drill so happy to take a look at all brands and see what the best system is going forward.

If you want the biggest range of tools I think it has to be Milwaukee. The bosch stuff is ok, but not infallible.

I've had two of the drill and two impacts too. Cant really fault the impact as it got dogs abuse.

Any good deals going on cordless drill, impact driver, multitool, saws, planer etc? With decent batteries, say 5AH.
They have a sale on this weekend on most brands. Have not compared prices so dont know how cheap they are. Just got the email today

Any good deals going on cordless drill, impact driver, multitool, saws, planer etc? With decent batteries, say 5AH.
We bought this off Carlow Engineering. He said he gave us the same price as Auto launch and they bought four of them. They make the panels for the Rolls Royce Jeep. I never asked the price of either of them.

C9A0B98A-B49A-4886-8505-F5B4556D9785.jpeg

E86B3F8F-5A2C-4123-B93C-CEEF1C6C8385.jpeg

Anyone any experience of these grease guns? Think I had draper ordinary grease gun before and didn’t like for some reason now forget?

Anyone comes across a deal on a Milwaukee 4 1/2 battery grinder . Give me a tag . Left mine where I shouldn’t have so it’s no more . 🤬🤬

Back