Spray/Chemical Prices

Quick question lads, are straight morpholines still available in Ireland?
Likewise straight epoxiconazole 125g/l?

If they’re available at what price approx?

Curiosity is all this is but what’s the rough price of The following
Arizona or mirror
Revystar
Adexar
Ascra
Opus team
Proline
If anyone could give rough insights it would be appreciated

Arizona or mirror
Revystar
Adexar
Ascra
Opus team
Proline
I don’t think Opus Team is on the market any longer.

Arizona or mirror
Revystar
Adexar
Ascra
Opus team
Proline
Only one I have used is Proline. €357 plus VAT for 5 Ltrs in June 19.

Never used it but Suppose it Was cheap and worked ? That’s usually what they get rid of
Not a big loss, it was useful but not important, a stop gap spray in a 3 spray program in winter oats and a cheap spray on spring barley, but poor on S.B.

I am fairly sure I am paying high street prices for chemicals all right. A few reasons, company that advise me sell me the sprays, I’m only a few years at it so don’t know enough to pick my own products and finally my quantity is small for the year(around €5,000).
I do get a few hundred discount when closing out my account in Oct every year.

I am fairly sure I am paying high street prices for chemicals all right. A few reasons, company that advise me sell me the sprays, I’m only a few years at it so don’t know enough to pick my own products and finally my quantity is small for the year(around €5,000).
I do get a few hundred discount when closing out my account in Oct every year.
Think I’m paying fairly good prices for sprays myself, but I reckon it’s more to do with the 30k bill for plastic than my 70 acres

What are lads paying for 25kg bag of lima gold slug pellets? €88 plus vat sound dear?

What are the names of some of the generic folicur products and how does the price vary between generic folicur and generic proline ?

What are the names of some of the generic folicur products and how does the price vary between generic folicur and generic proline ?

Product NamePCS No.Function Description
Skyway Xpro05259Fungicide
Vareon03554Fungicide
Soleil05359Fungicide
Djembe06543Fungicide
Tebucur 250 EW04827Fungicide
Tebusha 25% EW04884Fungicide
Jade06283Fungicide
Tarcza05699Seed Dressing
Folicur04640Fungicide
Fathom04688Fungicide
Magnello04118Fungicide
Redigo Pro04985Seed Dressing
Multirose Concentrate 205314Fungicide/Insecticide
Raxil Star05260Seed Dressing
Double05818Fungicide
Fungus Fighter Plus06000Fungicide
Fungus Control and Protect06001Fungicide
Fusion06226Fungicide
Dedicate05614Fungicide
Evito T05403Fungicide
Fezan04649Fungicide
Prosaro04641Fungicide
Nativo 75 WG04642Fungicide
Cello05066Fungicide
Croton06700Fungicide
Proteb06679Fungicide
Pontoon06681Fungicide
Legend06472Fungicide
Orius P05177Fungicide
Clayton Navaro06441Fungicide
Protefin06016Fungicide
Orius04648Fungicide
Oraso06107Fungicide
Pecari Extra06574Fungicide
Protendo Extra06446Fungicide
Ultralegend06471Fungicide
Tebseme05721Seed Dressing

Some of these will be mixes.
Fezan is the one I am getting at the moment and is the first Tebuconazole generic I have used that is not like paint stripper.
Tebuconazole generics tend to be cheap.
Prothioconazole tends to be dearer.

Product NamePCS No.Function Description
Skyway Xpro05259Fungicide
Vareon03554Fungicide
Soleil05359Fungicide
Djembe06543Fungicide
Tebucur 250 EW04827Fungicide
Tebusha 25% EW04884Fungicide
Jade06283Fungicide
Tarcza05699Seed Dressing
Folicur04640Fungicide
Fathom04688Fungicide
Magnello04118Fungicide
Redigo Pro04985Seed Dressing
Multirose Concentrate 205314Fungicide/Insecticide
Raxil Star05260Seed Dressing
Double05818Fungicide
Fungus Fighter Plus06000Fungicide
Fungus Control and Protect06001Fungicide
Fusion06226Fungicide
Dedicate05614Fungicide
Evito T05403Fungicide
Fezan04649Fungicide
Prosaro04641Fungicide
Nativo 75 WG04642Fungicide
Cello05066Fungicide
Croton06700Fungicide
Proteb06679Fungicide
Pontoon06681Fungicide
Legend06472Fungicide
Orius P05177Fungicide
Clayton Navaro06441Fungicide
Protefin06016Fungicide
Orius04648Fungicide
Oraso06107Fungicide
Pecari Extra06574Fungicide
Protendo Extra06446Fungicide
Ultralegend06471Fungicide
Tebseme05721Seed Dressing

Some of these will be mixes.
Fezan is the one I am getting at the moment and is the first Tebuconazole generic I have used that is not like paint stripper.
Tebuconazole generics tend to be cheap.
Prothioconazole tends to be dearer.
Generic PTZ has become good value the last 2 years as it’s a fantastic all rounder product but it’s overuse is now the concern tho.

Generic PTZ has become good value the last 2 years as it’s a fantastic all rounder product but it’s overuse is now the concern tho.
All my barley will have gotten 1 spray of it, all my wheat will get 1 spray of it and all my oats will have gotten 2 sprays of some form of it.
And that is me trying to use it as sparingly as possible.
The best all-round Barley product by a country mile.
Best Oat product by a long way.
Best Fusarium product for wheat.
Barley growing in this country will get some kick in the teeth when it fails.

All my barley will have gotten 1 spray of it, all my wheat will get 1 spray of it and all my oats will have gotten 2 sprays of some form of it.
And that is me trying to use it as sparingly as possible.
The best all-round Barley product by a country mile.
Best Oat product by a long way.
Best Fusarium product for wheat.
Barley growing in this country will get some kick in the teeth when it fails.
What will or did you use instead of it on the barley?
I’d never have rated it on oats really, it’s useless on rust. Marginally preventative on mildew is all? What do you see that I don’t in it? Opus or teb far better

What will or did you use instead of it on the barley?
I’d never have rated it on oats really, it’s useless on rust. Marginally preventative on mildew is all? What do you see that I don’t in it? Opus or teb far better
All the barley got it T1, the winter barley I had enough Ceriax and Opus left to do the T2, the Spring barley will get Bontima and Amistar or Moddem, far from ideal but just what I want to do after getting mad ringing around trying to get or make up Cerimax, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
On Oats I wish I had had enough Opus, but it is gone and I always found generic Tebu to be very very hot, sprayed Fezan this season for a neighbour on a 3 spray program and was very impressed, a tiny bit of scorch when with Ceraide and trace elements and a cold night, I will be using it again.

All the barley got it T1, the winter barley I had enough Ceriax and Opus left to do the T2, the Spring barley will get Bontima and Amistar or Moddem, far from ideal but just what I want to do after getting mad ringing around trying to get or make up Cerimax, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
On Oats I wish I had had enough Opus, but it is gone and I always found generic Tebu to be very very hot, sprayed Fezan this season for a neighbour on a 3 spray program and was very impressed, a tiny bit of scorch when with Ceraide and trace elements and a cold night, I will be using it again.
Do you use any Talius on your oats?

I don’t think it is as good as it was tho and is very pricey these days.
Mildew is very good at getting around our chemical defences and varieties resistance, I have no Husky or Barra this year so haven't seen it, but the Husky last year was way harder to keep clean. I put it down to the variety breaking down, but it could easily be the Talius is also less protectant.
I have been asked to spray it on Oats at 0.15L/ha on its own and I have refused, how can some Agros still not get that we need to protect these products.

Back