Sprayer bar for front loader

Surely a simple enough article to make up?

i replaced the pump, wiring and switch on my cousins weedlicker a few years ago.

i’d have thought for €300ish a relatively good little set up could be made.

Surely a simple enough article to make up?

i replaced the pump, wiring and switch on my cousins weedlicker a few years ago.

i’d have thought for €300ish a relatively good little set up could be made.
Id nearly just sit this into the bucket or onto the fork and then just extend the cable and switch that comes with it back into the cab would be as simple as trying to rig back to the sprayer on the back, there’s a clip on the trigger to lock it on so a simple mount on the end of the bucket to hold it or even a bungee cord wrapped around it would do the job. A few extra 20ltr drums of water beside it in the bucket and you’d do a lot of spraying ditches even with just one fill

Id nearly just sit this into the bucket or onto the fork and then just extend the cable and switch that comes with it back into the cab would be as simple as trying to rig back to the sprayer on the back, there’s a clip on the trigger to lock it on so a simple mount on the end of the bucket to hold it or even a bungee cord wrapped around it would do the job. A few extra 20ltr drums of water beside it in the bucket and you’d do a lot of spraying ditches even with just one fill
Father just puts it in the pickup to go round the place.
Pipe tied along the side to the driver window.
We have an extending lance too.

Sticks it in low and away he goes.
Radio, full suspension.
Better than the quad for sure!

Father just puts it in the pickup to go round the place.
Pipe tied along the side to the driver window.
We have an extending lance too.

Sticks it in low and away he goes.
Radio, full suspension.
Better than the quad for sure!
That’s what we do too, arm out the window, but the arm does get fairly sore hanging over the side at times

Reactions: AYF
Back