Steyr

question for ye, was looking through traktorpool at some steyr's and noticed an S120 model. looks exactly the same as the 9100 series. are there any differences between the 2?

View attachment 82870
what are these buses like? hours are a bit high on her though
The hours are high?? The one here turned 22k hours yesterday, might sell it as a low hour example.:Whistle2:IMG_0013.JPG
Just realised i've changed the engine oil around 65 times since i've had it.........................................:blink:

Unusual Steyr for sale tomorrow

Really a MF 3670 think but is that the same gearbox as a Renault 180/94, Same Titan 160/190

1256695_0.jpg

What are the 9094 steyrs like? I'm guessing they are a case cs94 in different clothes?

What are the 9094 steyrs like? I'm guessing they are a case cs94 in different clothes?
Gutsy enough and reasonably comfortable, the newer ones with the grey cab trim are a lot nicer place to spend a day than the earlier ones with the black trim. I’ve driven both and it took me a while to figure out why the newer one seemed a nicer place to be. I found you sort of sit down into them a bit compared to the likes of a ts new Holland where you sit up more.

Gutsy enough and reasonably comfortable, the newer ones with the grey cab trim are a lot nicer place to spend a day than the earlier ones with the black trim. I’ve driven both and it took me a while to figure out why the newer one seemed a nicer place to be. I found you sort of sit down into them a bit compared to the likes of a ts new Holland where you sit up more.
Gearbox can give expensive trouble but as said a tidy, compact and gutsy tractor.
Thanks lads, any idea what causes the gearbox problems and what symptoms show up?

Synchros mainly I believe and being a ZF they are not too cheap. @bk1991 had some issues with his one.
Yea we had to do the Synchros on foward and reverse and also on 2nd gear . The hydralic pump does go on them too cause they lack an oil cooler . But otherwise its a grand tractor plenty of power for there size .

Back