Steyr

Lovely Steyr here. Was looking at this the other day and very well minded and nearly mint in my view for the hours which are genuine.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/steyr-9094-4wd/24262925

NWZlZDc1ZTM0NWRiYWJjNjdhZWJlODBiNjFjM2JlY2GsGuHOtmMBbyxrwVz_in0XaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNDIzNzM5MDR8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Looks a dote.
Are you rattling the piggy bank/banks , turning the mattress etc ? Could do a lot worse. Theres a CS 94 near here gave phenomenal service.

I would be tempted but it would be wasted here given the price. I was cajoled everyway as well :laugh:

But as I say, It's a lovely machine in the flesh and the pictures don't do it justice. Traded for a new McCormick.

@Win careful now!
Maybe one day, must admit the newer ones don't really do it for me with the mechanical bits completely different to what we have now. Suppose we'll have to do something eventually or retire!!!!

Maybe one day, must admit the newer ones don't really do it for me with the mechanical bits completely different to what we have now. Suppose we'll have to do something eventually or retire!!!!

Maybe you'll make your own in the workshop yet!!:lol::clap:

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/24801050
2005 Steyr 9094 & quicke loader

looks a bit pricey ?

Traded for a 4110 a number of months ago, has had the rims repainted and a new set of boots.
I had the 4110 in here about 6 weeks ago to remove the ecu and send it to the Derv doctor to try to make a tractor out of her. It was nearly going back the man was so disappointed in it, that wee 9094 would have been a match for it.

Also 115hp sisu engine?? Think Cyril been on the moonshine! It’s a 90odd Hp MWM engine

Last edited:
Just thinking Steyr is no more than a brand name now, once upon a time they were regarded as a bit exclusive, now they are a Case or NH in different clothes.

Traded for a 4110 a number of months ago, has had the rims repainted and a new set of boots.
I had the 4110 in here about 6 weeks ago to remove the ecu and send it to the Derv doctor to try to make a tractor out of her. It was nearly going back the man was so disappointed in it, that wee 9094 would have been a match for it.

Also 115hp sisu engine?? Think Cyril been on the moonshine! It’s a 90odd Hp MWM engine

Yd our one id 94hp . I have chatted a lad who had his one put out 118 on pto but he had dealer open pump.

Just thinking Steyr is no more than a brand name now, once upon a time they were regarded as a bit exclusive, now they are a Case or NH in different clothes.
Could say the same about Case too, they're a long way back from the days of the 5150!

Could say the same about Case too, they're a long way back from the days of the 5150!
Steyr have a recent history of tractor design and manufacturing, with the likes of the 8140, 9125 and the CVX being a few examples. Case Europe in my view haven't any, 5150 is as close as they came, the design of which was started by David Brown and finished by IH Germany where it was built. I don't think it is a Case more so a David Brown IH Germany collaboration. Anything since that is either Steyr or Fiat/Ford.

Back