Swallows

My lot must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, not a sign of them, have had them about since God was a boy.

Havent got any on my bungalow this year either. Were a plague on the place last year!! Not as many as usual round the farm either.

Something happened abroad I wonder? How long till farmers over here are blamed if so!?

None around here yet, after spending the last few years refusing their planning applications and getting rid of there foundations maybe they finally got the mg.

Was out for a cycle with the wee one Saturday afternoon and heard the cuckoo as well.

Cut your way in, weld your way out!!!

A pair showed up today, latest I ever remember, 'tis usually around mid April when they get here.

This year's lot have turned up today.
Arrived here also. Been watching the last few days and even up to lunch time nothing, left the yard for a couple of hours and by 6pm the sky was full of them. Appart from the mess I love to see them back.

The little twitter shitters have arrived.
They haven't arrived here yet but can't be far away when you have them. Thry managed to get in to the shed last year and I couldn't evict them, they covered everything in shite. Last week I blocked everywhere I could see that they might have got in, let the battle commence.

They haven't arrived here yet but can't be far away when you have them. Thry managed to get in to the shed last year and I couldn't evict them, they covered everything in shite. Last week I blocked everywhere I could see that they might have got in, let the battle commence.
Built a nest in my workshop shed last year, only saw it late in the year but the nearly drove me mad every time I was in there, even with the door open they still wouldn't go outside.

There not flying due to covid quarantine regulations not enough roof in the dublin hotel for them all especially with the dubai birds tits

Back