Tedder

Tmannion

Should i buy a lely lotus 520 or a new malone 4 rotor i will only be doing around 20 acres per year and the lely looks in serious condition

Thanks

Masseyrk662

Iv heard good things about the new Malone tedders, good few using them around here, we do a lot of tedding on hire with a massey tedder (originally fella) really like it much better than the lelly it replaced, I think the straight tines are a better job but that’s just my opinion

Mf 7715

Iv heard good things about the new Malone tedders, good few using them around here, we do a lot of tedding on hire with a massey tedder (originally fella) really like it much better than the lelly it replaced, I think the straight tines are a better job but that’s just my opinion
Which Massey Tedder do u have? 4 or 6 rotor, probably change our tedder it’s a 4 rotor KV, was going to price a Massey good to hear ur happy with urs any problems with it.

Mf 7715

Should i buy a lely lotus 520 or a new malone 4 rotor i will only be doing around 20 acres per year and the lely looks in serious condition

Thanks
If u buy a new malone for 20 acres a year I say if u look after it, it should see you out.

Arthur

Thanks
For 20 acres there is no way I'd buy a new tedder, 3 hr's work if you take your time, go with the Lely if it is as you say in good condition.

Masseyrk662

Which Massey Tedder do u have? 4 or 6 rotor, probably change our tedder it’s a 4 rotor KV, was going to price a Massey good to hear ur happy with urs any problems with it.
It’s a 6 rotar td776 I think. It’s 2016 now and would be doing a nice shot most summers, I wouldn’t buy any other tedder only a massey one