The auction thread.

thanks for that nash, the only thing that was a bit of value was the slurry tanker and the 4355 i think any way , the rest was as we expected

I thought the 4355 was on its money when commission is added.

It depends on your definition of expected, a lot of stuff went well over my expectations anyway.

I thought the 4355 was on its money when commission is added.

It depends on your definition of expected, a lot of stuff went well over my expectations anyway.
i expected everything to make big money to be honest, i,ve seen much poorer equipment going mad at auction so when the stuff was excellent it was bound to make big bucks

i expected everything to make big money to be honest, i,ve seen much poorer equipment going mad at auction so when the stuff was excellent it was bound to make big bucks

I'm with you and thought similar especially the tractors with them being sought after models.

The auctioneer did well out of it, full clearance at strong money, they even sold the merc which was down as a non runner for 7100, that’s ridiculous for a 15 year old one. Lads lose the plot at auction

The auctioneer did well out of it, full clearance at strong money, they even sold the merc which was down as a non runner for 7100, that’s ridiculous for a 15 year old one. Lads lose the plot at auction
Agreed. That price when I saw it above for the merc seems crazy

Back