The auction thread.

I thought they only fit dromone and newer type hitches. Can they be got for older types eg Ford 10 series hitch?
they cant. weird though, went to crowleys to get a hydraulic hoses for a machine couple moths back. they sell odd bits for likes of ploughs and harrows and also hitches. they had a poster on the wall showing a ball hitch for the tm swing out hitch but the crowd dont make them no more

Trailers are great sellers.
Would the Murphy Trailer be much more new ?
Fertiliser spreaders seem poor a seller .
Screenshot_20230219-114654_LSL Auctions.jpgScreenshot_20230219-114706_LSL Auctions.jpgScreenshot_20230219-113627_LSL Auctions.jpg

Last edited:
Are prices starting to settle a bit on these auctions? Surely lads have had their fill from them now since they started

As long as lads know a new one is about 82k plus vat no commission, a warranty and set up in ur field by a mechanic or salesman.
68k plus everything for the one in limerick tonight. 7k bales on it.
Big money made down there, near enough if not full clearance.

Very interesting listening to the man who's selling up in that video. Seemed reluctant in one sense but also sure it was the right decision for himself and the family.

Very interesting listening to the man who's selling up in that video. Seemed reluctant in one sense but also sure it was the right decision for himself and the family.
That was my take on it too. A business decision and not letting the heart rule the head.

1.30 I’m walking up the front of the Ktwo trailers,16.32 I’m far right talking to a ginger haired lad and his dad behind John.
Were the lads recognised much/many people chatting to them going around the auction over there? Loads of people were stopping them for a chat at the ploughing.

Back