The auction thread.

Can you get past auction results on marteye… looking to see what prices things made at michael Doyle auction in limerick on 22nd Feb shanahan contractors

Can you get past auction results on marteye… looking to see what prices things made at michael Doyle auction in limerick on 22nd Feb shanahan contractors
I was looking earlier myself and I couldn't see anything on past auctions. I was curious to see what the Jag 900 made as it looked like a very tidy machine for it's age.

Sounded like he was one of these 'influencers'and was he just reading a script ,he seemed so well up on all the machines and they were all so well serviced yet could not figure out that the silage pike was not a eurohitch ,any clown who ever hitched up a loader would knoe a euro hitch

Sounded like he was one of these 'influencers'and was he just reading a script ,he seemed so well up on all the machines and they were all so well serviced yet could not figure out that the silage pike was not a eurohitch ,any clown who ever hitched up a loader would knoe a euro hitch
16:45 or so is priceless, look at that look the bottom step perfect, don't mind that second step bent in shite that's just rust :clown:

Very interesting listening to the man who's selling up in that video. Seemed reluctant in one sense but also sure it was the right decision for himself and the family.
Apparently he made the decision after he missed his kid’s birthday party,he didn’t really go out contracting stayed at home running things from afar.
That was my take on it too. A business decision and not letting the heart rule the head.
He was bidding on triple mowers at the Wilson’s sale the week after.🙄

Were the lads recognised much/many people chatting to them going around the auction over there? Loads of people were stopping them for a chat at the ploughing.
Anyone I talked with knew who they were,it’s a bit odd thinking you know someone when you’ve only seen them on YouTube.

Pto guards are made of sh1t plastic now . Had a cover on a new machine tear itself asunder with in 2 hrs of use . Dealer blamed it chained on incorrectly. It was one of his men that chained it on . It’s replacement lasted a week. Now the shaft has a cover but the wide angle cover is no more .
For tidy enough gear there's a fair few new pto guards needed.

Back