The Farm Youtubers

lads do ye watch farming at la forge channel, about the irish family who bought farm in France, one of the better channels i think, they have a great setup made for themselves from small beginnings, the dad was a mechanic i think but has a lot of gear and seems to be a great man to make stuff up in the workshop, daughter does the videos. seems to be great land out there where they are

I don't know how farmer Phil manages to keep pumping out videos like he does.
I dont watch many of them I even struggle to get my own out at times.
I'm always looking for feedback and opinions on my own channel tho I don't want it to go stale.
So anything different lads think should be done with it let me know.
You need to come over here with your cvx and I’ll show you how much better the newer cvx’s are.😂

lads do ye watch farming at la forge channel, about the irish family who bought farm in France, one of the better channels i think, they have a great setup made for themselves from small beginnings, the dad was a mechanic i think but has a lot of gear and seems to be a great man to make stuff up in the workshop, daughter does the videos. seems to be great land out there where they are
daughter is a member here i,m fairly certain , good videos

It really seems like a dream farming out there - I’m very envious 😄 of Declan of the videos at this time of year - getting to wear a t shirt and shorts and boots almost everyday 😊

in fairness cannot complain this year though 😁

I know there is a thread listing the various channels, but I figured that wasnt the place for comment on the content.

I thought Ifarms recent video was good, I felt he could have went a bit further regarding youtube related perks etc, but It was good nonetheless
Now I came across a new video a few minutes ago from another channel and stopped watching after 30 seconds because I didnt feel like watching an advertisement.
I'm sure its very hard for these lads to turn away freebies etc in return for advertising, and they deserve to get something back for the time they put in, but will viewers stay watching if the balance is tilted too much toward product placement and advertising?
If you think youtubers are bad don't go on twitch. Thry are selling "friendship", or social interaction. Honestly I got caught up in it myself. Culture has gotten insane in today's world. Everything is fake and monetised now.

Nice video by Farmer Phil on the MF1200, and the heartfelt reason for buying it and getting it going.
Also thought Ifarmwefarm's piece on Bullying was excellent.
I read a bit about that young lad went through on a different site (which may or may not be true) Fook it there are utter scumbags out there.

I see ifarm wefarm has the case traded in.
Be intresting to see what lands in its place, he has some buying done the year.
Didn’t he spend a nice few pound on that case lately??? I would say he would find it hard to pass Martin’s.

Between 13.30 - 13.40 he says it's a tractor he never mentioned before, would that not rule MF out

Between 13.30 - 13.40 he says it's a tractor he never mentioned before, would that not rule MF out

I noticed that but I persumed a 56/57 series masssy as I haven't heard him mention them. He will have two fine tractors under him anyways as I'd imagine whatever he buys will be very tidy.

I see ifarm wefarm has the case traded in.
Be intresting to see what lands in its place, he has some buying done the year.

I couldn't see what he bought the 151 MF for . Big money . Physically a big tractor. As he seems to use the Case for the vast majority of his work .

I couldn't see what he bought the 151 MF for . Big money . Physically a big tractor. As he seems to use the Case for the vast majority of his work .
I think he has mentioned before that he is going buying his own Baling setup, probably a fusion so I'd say that's the reason for that

Back