the journal this week

I remember when I was younger working on a farm that the man married into, not for the land I'm sure but that's the way it worked out. During the day he would drive her around so she could see what was going on and during dinner something was said that definitely told me she was the boss. I said to myself that day what ever I have will be my own, not someone else's to hold over me.

Well I managed that anyway marrying a townie😂

Brendan grace used to say his wife told him to make sure the curtains were closed . She didn't want the neighbours thinking she married him for his money.
I’ve told this here before,
A good friend of mine used to sell insurance to farmers when Hibernian were on the go.
He was a single man and was always on the lookout for the daughter of a big farmer.

He usually found that the daughters were big and the farms were small.

Spreading slurry during the closed periods and the fact that it is not going unnoticed either at national or EU level

He was on rte new years eve ring in live on stage playing the guitar and singing with mundy and didn't give a bad performance at all .I read somewhere one of his students said he has seen more of him with the last 9 months on the telly then in the previous 3 years when he was his lecturer

Back