the journal this week

No rules were changed awhile back . No longer need to be a licenced vet to own a practice . There really looking for small animal practices have 1 bought near here with 12mth`s . There`s 3 different group`s looking to buy up practice`s 2 english and 1 irish i was told .
I thought that was banned in the Republic, I know it was a very hot topic in the north.

Shortage of vets locally I hear. One practice is offering €75k for a graduate. I’d certainly warn my children off being a vet as it’s very hard work as described above.

In general, if a career guidance person in a school recommends a child to go for x career, then I think they should seriously consider going for y career instead.

Currently, there’s a shortage of crop agronomists, even graduates with an interest in crops. I suspect that this is largely because they were told that dairy was the future.

After the building crash, nobody went studying to have a building trade, now there’s a shortage.

After the IT crash, nobody went studying IT, then there was a shortage.

Daughter started in vet nursing on Monday in dkit. 30 in class 29 female 1 male. Points went up 35 this year for this course while ucd went down. Only 2 local- well from louth- on the course. 1 from kerry
That chap is in his element

Back