The older masseys

My brother sent his 135 to the doctor as it was very very sick, worst bottom end issues I have ever seen or heard, how it didn't send conrods in every direction or crack the crankshaft I will never understand. It got a full engine rebuild, new clutch, new brakes and the dynamo and regulator recommended.
IMG-20201108-WA0000.jpgIMG-20201108-WA0005.jpg

My brother sent his 135 to the doctor as it was very very sick, worst bottom end issues I have ever seen or heard, how it didn't send conrods in every direction or crack the crankshaft I will never understand. It got a full engine rebuild, new clutch, new brakes and the dynamo and regulator recommended.
View attachment 84460View attachment 84461

Nice straight 135 . And a lovely loader tractor . Is that another 135 , or a 240 at the far side ?

Very nice tractor indeed, it won't be on mowing duties now!!
An old style mechanic did the work and the brother was lectured repeatedly that the new engine needed work and the grass tyres would not cut, it wouldn't surprise me if the 240 is put on the mower and the grass tyres put on it.

If it was from any other dealer than that one in particular :poo:,I'd say it wouldn't sit long even at that price! 148s are rare. 4wd ones,ultra rare. Just needs the right headlights fitted to help its appearance.

No handbrake lever,just the latch type on the pedal...
No tipping pipe let alone spools as advertised... That lot will never learn.

1607588523560.png That one made £ 15000 ,a totally article altogether saw all the pics at the time of the auction . done to perfection.

Their was one at a neighbours a 194 I think 248 engine same as 290 the rest Landini same as a Blizzard AFIK.

Looks to be the more troublesome Mark I variant to me. Some weight in the front axle with the cast weights as well.
Used to work for a guy with a 595 4wd and everything about it was a disaster coming from super reliable 100 series this was some donkey.
The pickup hitches worked on short check chains to the inside of the linkarms severely underpowered and too heavy for its size, not to mention the brutal turning circle.

Used to work for a guy with a 595 4wd and everything about it was a disaster coming from super reliable 100 series this was some donkey.
The pickup hitches worked on short check chains to the inside of the linkarms severely underpowered and too heavy for its size, not to mention the brutal turning circle.
They are only really 3wd as-well aren't they?

Was it a landini axle?
Was pure shite👎 I cut the rims off our 590 and welded them on in a different position so the hubs were flush.

Back