The older masseys

Must be nearly ten years since I had a pint in Bertie's, and 25 since I had a mug of Bovril. Have a strange craving for the latter lately though for some reason.
It's like a soft pint of Guinness crossed with a T bone.................................

Bovril is lovely stuff, id eat it off a spoon

Very salty though,
Must be 30 years since I tried a mug of Bovril, a lad sitting beside me at that time had it smeared all over a slice of toast. The smell from the jar would clear a head cold.

These 390T's are still appreciating....

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjEyMDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTIwMH19LCJrZXkiOiJwaG90b18xOTI1NzUzNzEifQ==

One for @diesel power:

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjEyMDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTIwMH19LCJrZXkiOiJwaG90b18xOTQxNjk5MDUifQ==
If you really want to spend some of the straw money @diesel power
A nice replacement for the landini

Not forgetting the MP lever seems to be missing. Presumably if it was non multi originally, the decals etc wouldn't be there... Back wheels aren't silver mist in colour either. It's not very original really!

Last edited:
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZm...jpg
I think I'd sooner buy that. It's cheaper, it's a mark 2 so no worrying about head gaskets, it has an opico turbo and it's incredibly straight and original with very little rust for a 500 series tractor. It's a wonder it hasn't been sold yet.

Back