The rugby

Yah and a lot of our weakness comes from the second row, any team that’s beats us has big units there and that’s especially where the power comes from on the tight side
I agree. But we've played a game with the Ireland team(and usually leinster) that minimises those altercations.
Leinster were too inaccurate today didn't get their game going.

I agree. But we've played a game with the Ireland team(and usually leinster) that minimises those altercations.
Leinster were too inaccurate today didn't get their game going.
In fairness to LAR they weren’t allowed to, no platform ie scrum, no go forward,

fair play to LAR, close down the space and Lanster can’t play

I can't believe they were favorite.
They are a great team, but not in any way use to playing in that sort of heat. The day time and venue had to be a massive advantage to LAR?
12 point favs with bookies. LAR didn't have a great semi-final v Leinster's big win. Leinster didn't really turn up. Didn't really look like scoring a try

12 point favs with bookies. LAR didn't have a great semi-final v Leinster's big win. Leinster didn't really turn up. Didn't really look like scoring a try
Leinster were deserving favourites. Its really a young team on paper. Massive future! We could be looking at world cup winners never mind heineken cup winners

Again I think it was the physicality that won it especially at the end as LAR pummelled the line and at the scrum, not necessarily the heat. Leinster were defo favourites but were never allowed get into their groove….

Barnes was a 16th man for leinster, really kept them in the game. No yellows for them in last 15, stalling play when LAR were about to score around 70. Leinster were well beaten, except on the scoreboard

Back