The rugby

I'm running ten minutes behind, had to pause it for half an hour, just into the second half.

Ireland and Leinster just ain’t the same without Johnny starting,
But we can’t win ‘em all and it doesn’t make them a bad team either all of a sudden !

Ireland and Leinster just ain’t the same without Johnny starting,
But we can’t win ‘em all and it doesn’t make them a bad team either all of a sudden !
To me the problem is that the same defense that thwarted the Joe schmidt era has thwarted leinster. Twice. If Ireland are playing the same way in reality we are cooked.
I thought leinster were playing open free flowing rugby but it seems they were really playing preprescribed plays fooling us into thinking it was open play.
It should be obvious that chaotic defenses will mess that up. I even saw a few opportunities where bulls players overran defensive lines and it should have been easy to sneak behind the line but leinster fell apart because the preplanned play was disrupted.
The next step in rugby is to move away from pre planned attack

Plus

Attachments

• FU-u98EWUAAKIPB.jpeg
    FU-u98EWUAAKIPB.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 62
Honestly No I’ve lost interest in it now with no Irish side involved
Same. So I'd say the marketing department wouldn't be happy because the biggest match of the season won't be watched by many in the wealthiest market. The entire reason the SA teams entered was for the money and this final probably won't be profitable

Back