The youth of today, grumpy old men and nice women.

On the subject of electricity, have people noticed an increase in bills?
Our farm and house is costing 750 every two months.we are providing lighting for the glamping site also I guess

Farm House and handy herd of milkers here , costing roughly €10 a day . Changed milk tank in April . New compressor . Reckon it would be 200 per month more if old tank was still there . It took half the day to cool it .

On the subject of electricity, have people noticed an increase in bills?
Our farm and house is costing 750 every two months.we are providing lighting for the glamping site also I guess
What sort of supply have you ?
single phase ? 12 or 16 KVA

What plumbing setup do you have for that? The reason I ask is that we have a vented system with boiler stove but going to have a unvented system going forward. A plumber I got to look at the job said it would be difficult to fit the boiler stove without a manifold. I'm reading up on the various methods to figure out what the best way forward is.
This is what I have

Here’s a few photos there’s another pump on the stove and all the hot water is sent to a 300 litre tank in the upstairs hot press that loses roughly 1 degree of water temp a day.
We have it 7 years works very well, I don’t really know much about the ins and outs but it’s not overly complex
E8EFBD86-82DB-49FE-8C16-2FEDC77DA8BA.jpegFA656964-F2CF-4748-88C9-33132C61315D.jpeg

Back