Things on this week

Dublin Marathon. Wayyy to lazy to do it myself mine you, but I must know 50/100 doing it so will wander up to clap them along. (Not farming related but meh.) I was going to hit the Macra Rally, but didn't get my act together, or a milker in etc.

Attachments

• Photo0012.jpg
    Photo0012.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Photo0013.jpg
    Photo0013.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Photo0014.jpg
    Photo0014.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Photo0015.jpg
    Photo0015.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Photo0016.jpg
    Photo0016.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 81
I popped in for a few minutes after work (the few minutes I was required for). Seemed a decent enough crowd there. Nice to meet one or two faces I had last seen out harvesting or drilling. Met no one from here though :thumbdown:
The displays were good but more importantly I kept my wallet in the pocket. Still resisting the temptation after all these years

Was it not Breens Farm Machinery that had that layout there :undecided:
6480's spot on, Breens garage was made for Dualla field day by the guy that owns the Claas stuff, I'd say if you nicked him with a razor lime green blood would appear.
Those Lees are absolutely great aren't they :thumbup::thumbup:

Would love a 1:1 scale of those with dropsides.:thumbup:

Paddy Lees son is making trailers, you could have a new one.;)

No-one mentioned beer drinking this weekend. Best pastime of them all and gives the pockets a great workout. Mine have lost a bit of weight.

there was a plant and machinery demo of some sort in mitchelstown this weekend too, sadly I only found out last night as I was coming home :(

Oop`s maybe it was . Wasn`t there just thought by the pic`s it belonged to the lad i mentioned .:001_unsure:

Dunno now maybe your right I wouldn't know a whole pile about who's who in the model circuit just spotted the fella with the display wearing a Breens fleece and driving a Breens service van and put the 2 together :undecided:

this lad had glasses and maybe around the mid 40's early 50's mark

Dunno now maybe your right I wouldn't know a whole pile about who's who in the model circuit just spotted the fella with the display wearing a Breens fleece and driving a Breens service van and put the 2 together :undecided:

this lad had glasses and maybe around the mid 40's early 50's mark

I`d say your right gh the lad i`m thinking of would have had the them in black .

Back