Things on this week

I went a few years back, arrived at 2 to an empty field.

I think they might just have started early that day because of a bad forecast

Head for horse and jockey on old Dublin cork rd after stud farm turn left and the next right down there a small bit I think

Head for horse and jockey on old Dublin cork rd after stud farm turn left and the next right down there a small bit I think

Cheers, but which direction am I heading when I turn left? Is it over towards Boherlahan or the other side of the road towards Dualla?

Cheers, but which direction am I heading when I turn left? Is it over towards Boherlahan or the other side of the road towards Dualla?

If the cross is that ambiguous I'm sure there will be a couple of signs laid out.:Thumbp2:

If you go left you will be on the Boherlahan side of the old Dublin road, Dualla is to the right of the old Dublin road.

Ploughing matches this week Cork west- kilmeen , Sunday 26th Kilkenny - Tullogher/Glenmore, Sunday 26th Wexford- Cushinstown, Sunday 26th NOTE: Tipp South - Dualla HAS BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Ploughing matches this weekend 1st/2nd February :

Cork West - Cahermore Sun 2nd

Carlow County - Sun 2nd

Laois-Portlaois and District Sat 1st

Louth County- Sat 1st

Monaghan County - Sun 2nd

Back