Thorpes Pic's

Great pics as always.
View attachment 88840
Just as an aside, those rowcrops are very complicated, they wouldn't fill me with confidence considering the work they are doing.
Saw in the journal that Agrigear have designed and built those wheels or similar, wouldn’t be a fan either especially for side pressure work on a brow for example.

Would they be designed that way in order that you can turn rims n centers and use inner n outer bolt mounts to get the right track width??? And it's only on a destoner ??
They are, but this set have 2 sets of inner dishes giving 3 sets of bolts to give trouble and 2 places for troubles to start.

Last edited:
That makes since, as they went onto head-lands shortly after
To be clear, I am not giving out about the lads using 50kg bags with trailed drills, as I have had to do the same now and again.
I am giving out about suppliers selling 50kg bags, especially paper bags, you have to be so careful with the paper bags you end up being reckless with your own safety.
I think the small bags should be reduced to 40kg and paper should be banned for seed.

To be clear, I am not giving out about the lads using 50kg bags with trailed drills, as I have had to do the same now and again.
I am giving out about suppliers selling 50kg bags, especially paper bags, you have to be so careful with the paper bags you end up being reckless with your own safety.
I think the small bags should be reduced to 40kg and paper should be banned for seed.
I agree on reducing the weight G but i would disagree on the paper bit.
I got some small bags this year that came in paper bags and I remarked to the brother that it's nice to have paper instead of a sea of plastic.

I agree on reducing the weight G but i would disagree on the paper bit.
I got some small bags this year that came in paper bags and I remarked to the brother that it's nice to have paper instead of a sea of plastic.
Any dampness in the air and paper is F#€£&$, any sharp edges and paper is in trouble any bit of a collision on the way to the drill and paper is in trouble. Doctors differ but not for me.

Back