Thorpes Pic's

The Kockerling Ulitma drill is a beast. Ive seen it working in min-til and conventional tillage conditions and it does a massive job. It is one of the easiest to find working, just open the car window and listen for a minute. The one in my photos and videos is pulled by a John Deere 7810, it makes it work hard but it does the job the finest. The cultivator is a decent implement as well, does a nice job in mixing the soil and leaves a nice finish for the drill.
I only ever come across one of the drill on my travels, I know of one more locally (I use term loosely) but so far has evaded me.
DSC_1633.jpgDSC_2609.jpg

The Kockerling Ulitma drill is a beast. Ive seen it working in min-til and conventional tillage conditions and it does a massive job. It is one of the easiest to find working, just open the car window and listen for a minute. The one in my photos and videos is pulled by a John Deere 7810, it makes it work hard but it does the job the finest. The cultivator is a decent implement as well, does a nice job in mixing the soil and leaves a nice finish for the drill.
I only ever come across one of the drill on my travels, I know of one more locally (I use term loosely) but so far has evaded me.
View attachment 91708View attachment 91709
I've used both, pics of the cultivator here https://www.forum4farming.com/forum/index.php?threads/bagenals-pics.13418/ I never took a pic of the drill but as you say both do excellent work and as @Bog Man posted if there was a wet patch in the field when drilling, drop the transport wheels to barely carry some weight and it would sail through.

This was parked at the gate when I came up for dinner. I presume it was making it’s way over to Tullow for servicing.View attachment 92721
Oh my. It is Dungarven's first away (A1). I would think you are spot on and it's on it's way to HPMP Fire for an overhaul. This is on station back a few years now
32576387955_3b514a87e2_c.jpg

Back