Thorpes Pic's

One final spin out this afternoon and it was a good 1 in East Cork. I would think this will be the last day out with combines rolling. Maybe if I'm lucky I may get 1 or 2 more at beans and a baler crew or 2.
A huge word of thanks to everyone I met & snapped over the last few weeks. Full sets to come of Harvest and Silage to come.
DSC_7292.jpgDSC_7262.jpgDSC_7197.jpg

Great pics Shane.
Some really impressive gear out at the demo days, glad I got to go to it in Kilbrittain on Wednesday.

Great pics Shane.
Some really impressive gear out at the demo days, glad I got to go to it in Kilbrittain on Wednesday.
Thanks @Alfie bar the one heavy shower that brought things to a halt for a while but apart from that was a good day in Midleton before the start of a block night shifts. Delighted to get the 8RX 410 in front of the lenses of the Nikons.

I was just passing and had to give a quick call
Aye, I remember that morning. Could hear canty's forager over the road moaning and groaning. Tedded grass. Would nearly swear it was louder than the forager I was with

Aye, I remember that morning. Could hear canty's forager over the road moaning and groaning. Tedded grass. Would nearly swear it was louder than the forager I was with
I was on bit of a wander around that day, ended up getting 8 different crew in front of the lens that day and a pile of sun burn. I could still hear the JD from where I snapped you in action several times

Back